Wed, 20 Apr|
Sefor Sisters - Emotional Boundaries
Join Leah and Savannah as they discuss how to maintain emotional boundaries with yourself and others who have gone through a shock, trauma, grief or loss.
Time & Location
20 Apr 2022, 19:00 – 20:30 SAST
About the event
Are you in a state of Emotional Burnout?
So many people are in a state of despondency after dealing with the losses and defeat that this pandemic has brought into our lives. Parents have lost jobs & money, business owners have lost their dreams, kids have lost rites of passage and so many have lost loved ones. This has left everyone in a state of emotional depletion, struggling to find a way forward.
- How can you be there for others with the limited emotional and mental resource you have?
- How can you show up for your family and friends when you yourself are in a fragile state?
- How do you support someone without stepping into the rescuer role?
- How can you be there for someone experiencing loss and grief without taking the emotion into yourself?
In this webinar, master coaches and sisters - Leah and Savannah Sefor will talk about how to show up for your loved ones in a way that provides the support without the depletion. You will learn:
- How to create a safe space without judgement.
- How to practice empathic listening.
- How to avoid the most common 'help pitfalls'.
- What not to do or say to others going through a crisis, loss, shock or trauma.
- How to have boundaries around your own emotional capacity.
- What to do when others use their story to guilt you into taking care of their emotional, mental and financial needs.
- The webinar is 1 hour, with 30 minute Q&A afterwards.
- The event is open to everyone from 14 years and older.
- This event will be recorded and made available on request to ticket holders.
Sefor Sisters TicketUS$27,00Sale ended